Innocent Decision
Sunday, June 22, 2008
  Back to School
At last, school's reopening! But I'm not so excited about.

Examinations - Mid Year. Yikes! I'm unprepared. I don't even know why I am taking this examinations. I'm sure going to flop it. I know. But I don't have a excuse to not take the exams.
Tomorrow is Mathematics. My weakest subject. Gosh! Why start my MYE with a demoralising paper. I was never confident with Math.

The only exciting part of school is that I get to see my friends again. After like a one month break. Most of them seemed very engrossed in their studies for MYE, so none of us had contacted each other much.

Oh ya. I met this lady today - Dimple's mother. She's a great woman, I would say. She was so friendly, although today was the first time I met her. Dimple is not that close to me too. But well, her mother loved us and we loved her too. She's nice. Just like my mum!

And today (22nd June) was Gayu ka's ROM. Apparently, she has begun to lead a new life. She's happy. We are all happy. Her parents are happy but sad at the same time. Their second daughter, last child. The noisy kid in the house. It's the same for all parents. Getting their girl married off but at the same time, thinking hard on how she is going to survive, adapt and live with her NEW family. As for Gayu ka, I think she'll be able to survive. She loves her man, that's more than enough!

She looked gorgeous in her saree. So proud to see her, grown up and becoming another man's wife. No more Gayu ka - Mrs.Jayakumar. That's what we called her before we parted. Haha.

Well, I wish Gayu ka all the best with her new life. And wish myself all the best for MYE, something I really need. Nites!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]