Innocent Decision
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
  Happiness In The Progress
Today was my H1 Chem and H2 Bio MYE papers. Well, was rather prepared for both - prepared to fail them! Haha. Turned out to be okay. Wasn't that bad after all.

Chem was quite manageable. Just upset over one question that I revised in the morning and when it came out in the papers, I just couldn't solve it. And it was worth 7 marks (if I remember correctly).

Bio was a surprise. First time, since J1, I was confident that I won't get a bad fail if I was gonna' get a U grade. Although I am expecting a S grade at least. Gosh, I sure will be disappointed if I get a U grade. The paper was relatively easy.

The best part - How I studied. Maybe not just me alone but the "Gladys" gang, together. We made ICS room useful for the first time. We used the whiteboard, scribbled instant notes and went through almost all the topics in Bio. Wow!!! That's indeed an achievement. Should have seen the way we studied. All of us were panicking. There was just so many things to remember and we had our Chem paper in the morning. That means that our brain cells were half dead and they were saturated with loadsa' information already. We studied and studied, even till the last half an hour before the paper. It was useful la. Whatever that I had learnt in that 2 hour plus break was good enough to answer most of the questions in the paper.

I have to thank GOD at this point. I was sure gonna' give up. Well, something told me not to. And so I didn't. Whatever I studied during the june holidays and all the last minute revision - I could perfectly remember all of them (residual memory). That's sure GOD's power. I never felt so happy after a paper and somehow, something made me feel that this happiness was because of GOD. Thank GOD!!! I just love GOD for her simple and sudden miracles.

Oh ya. Made another Innocent Decision. One was made on my birthday itself. And the other today. Both being "kicking" people outta' my life. Interestingly, both their names are four letters! Haha. Well, very sure with that decision of throwing away these two guys from my life.

A little about the two "passing clouds":
One is long lost friend whom I was searching for till my 18th birthday. Gotta' know him when I was quite young, 12 years old, I think. And now, I give up. Haha. Like what Nantheni said "Don't bother about someone who doesn't bother about u.". Took a long time to realise that.
The other, is a pretty new friend. But I know for sure that he doesn't deserve my friendship. One of the really rare times where I decide that someone doesn't deserve my love, care and concern.

I learnt something really important today too. Many people are not whom they seem to be. Hard to know who is who! Meeting many people with such "mystery" life - or rather people who live a double life! Hmmm......
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]