Innocent Decision
Sunday, June 29, 2008
  WMD of Humans
It took me very long to realise that the word "love" is a very powerful word. It's every human's Weapon of Mass Destruction. I don't know how many people will agree with this, but I am very sure that I am right.

I used to use the word love very commonly. I made it seem an easy word to be said to all - anyone. Something today told me that I was absolutely wrong. The word love has got a more deeper sense to it. I used that words to my NavaZ, sister, brother, special friends and GOD knows who else! That special word which I made look so common and general. (Bad me!)

I can't seem to explain how deep it is or to what extend it is a powerful word. It can cause happiness, sadness and the "all so famous" hurt. Haha! Ya, think about it. Everytime you hear/see someone in love, the next thing you know, they are either happy or sad. Well, the fact that love can evoke such extreme emotions/feelings shows its power, right?

I used to tell my ex-girl "I Love You". Well, at that time, it was rather normal telling her that I loved her. Maybe because I was in love. - Let's just leave this issue aside about my girl -

Today, I realised that the word "love" has got more to it.

Asked three people who were online whether the word "love" is a powerful word.

Sarah said: "No. Love doesn't exist!"
Sara said: "No" (And that was all he said.)
Saran said: "Yes. duno,...is a very meaningfull word...meant to b said to a very deared person".

Well Saran's answer just proved my point and was indeed an eye opener to me.

Innocent Decision #2:
Use the word "love" wisely to the right person at the right time!
 
Comments:
i just realised that the three people who I asked about love have the same first four letter in their name. "SARA"... How coincidental!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]