Innocent Decision
Sunday, July 6, 2008
  Day of Thoughts
Good Day.
Met her today. After so long. Was very happy to meet her. But upset that I could entertain her. Was busy entertaining the others. And it wasn't that she wanted to or was dying to talk to me. She didn't talk even when we had eye contact. She responded to others though. But I noticed the difference in her. Many thought that she was the same. I definitely could the see the difference. Calmer this time. Wanted to see her in action though. But she left early!
And I did something I previously didn't wanna' do. But I did. Even then, she wasn't expecting me to do so. She was more interested in the others. The many others that came were happy and the smile on their faces made me feel so proud. It's pretty long since I saw all of them lah.
Saw someone new too. She was the happiest. Was happy to see her. But she also didn't acknowledge lah. Haha!
Two people made me freaking irritated. They made things sound so fake. Especially one person. He made it sound like he knows it all and that what I know and see is all my imagination. I was so prepared to argue but just decided to shut up. They seem to think they know alot more than I do. Well, I cannot deny that. They sure know more in that sense, but whatever it is, they should have made their opinions more friendly! They say age will make me understand more and know more. I know, age will. But something tells me that I will not come into agreement with what they say.
Really want to sit down quietly and think about alot of things. But just lack the time and space.
Tired too.
Oh ya. I know one thing for sure. I can't get along very well with people with a specific name. Haha. I won't mention that name because I know alot of people with that name. And alot of people exist with that name. All the people I met so far, with that name, never stayed with me for long. Is it just pure coincidence or really fated that way? GOD knows. Haha. I really want to meet just that one person with this specific name though. Only met him once and had a really good chat with him and there he went disappearing! Was hoping to see him today. Shall wait for the next one...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]