Innocent Decision
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
  Pissed to the max
Pissed to the max...
Today was a perfect day to enjoy school. It was independent study day and that meant that there was no lessons. Yahoo! Although I had to spend like 7 hours doing nothing, I enjoyed it because I could spend quality time with my friend. Especially Jerome. And how we sat together, discussing the number of days for prelims and As. Also, how we can work together to make a difference in our own's life - planning and preparing.
. . .
I was taking a break when this stupid asshole called me from the second level. He asked me about my timetable and then began crapping about studies. Oh ya, just to mention that he is a teacher. And so, he asked me why I never consulted him. Irritating ass! Does he realise that I never went for ANY consultations before??? Neither am I intending to!!! He made it sound like a sin that I didn't call him for consultation.
. . .
I was more than fucking pissed when he even cursed me that I will not get an A for that subject. He said I will get a B and that if I am depending on that subject to save me - no way, it won't. What the hell la. Is this what a teacher will say to a student??? He marked me down for Block Test. And if he is going to mark me down again, I will seriously heck care about him ready la.
Basket la he. Really spoil my mood to the max... He can even ask why I didn't bother looking for him to know my results. Like who would want to la. People would rather enjoy than get the results and "emo" about it right??? Because of this he came to a conclusion that I have no interest in that subject!!! Chicken sia... What a conclusion. I know I had the passion for that subject until he started teaching me!!!
. . .
He was telling me that the opinion he had about me in J1 and now, is totally different. Too bad la. I didn't change my attitude and character la. It's just that you stupid fool made a strong and immediate opinion about me when you first saw me. And now that you think I am not the best person you know, you tell me that I don't live up to your expectations. Like why the shit would I wanna' live up to HIS expectations la. I don't even have expectations for myself. Who the GBF is he dei??? (GBF = Grandmother Backside Face)
. . .
Wah really seh. Never in my life... No no... It's after so long that I really wanna' break someone's face la. URGH!!! ASSHOLE... DAMN...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]