Innocent Decision
Sunday, July 13, 2008
  Revised timetable
Revised Timetable

Mentioned about my timetable that I had planned for my prelim preparation right? And how I wasn't planning to revised it although my friends did.
. . .
Well, now it's my turn to revise it. Haha. I kinda' started slacking when I was home on Friday and Saturday. So, I am behind my timetable by two days. Not forgetting Wednesday's schedule, where I spent alot of time trying to do APGP, hence not being able to revise the scheduled Bio topics. Which means, as I am typing this blog, I am behind my timetable by three days. Waoh! That's alot!!!
. . .
I have to stop slacking man. A's is in (wait, I forgot), 113 days... Prelims is in (I forgot this too), 47 days. Well, whether I have the correct number of days, I have to just realise that the number isn't big!!! Haha...
. . .
Oh yeah. Went shopping today. Got myself a new pair of shoes - at last. And found out that I'm a very bad shopper. Quite picky and choosy with designs and price. And as expected, always thinking too much. Haha. Bet my mum was badly pissed with me and my choices (and of course, rejecting my own choices in the end). It was sure fun shopping after so long. Need to buy some more stuff.
. . .
Talking about stuff. I remember my GP tutor telling me that the word "stuff" is not a standard English word. It's just used as a substitute for words that we are lazy to define. Haha. And GP isn't easy to pass - not forgetting that I should be aiming for an A.
. . .
Oh ya. GP reminds me of Sharavana Rama - that senior of mine who got an A for GP last year for A's. And his English is freaking good. His essays are like way higher level than mine. Good usage of language and flow of writing. Yeah, today (actually yesterday - 12th July), was his birthday and I wished him. So fun wishing people for their birthday.
. . .
K gotta' go sleep. Got to mug tomorrow as well. Must try to catch up with my timetable. If not, I really have to revise it, which I don't wanna' do. Haha
. . .
:) AND I MISS MY NAVAZ... :(
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]