Innocent Decision
Friday, July 11, 2008
  thoughts
Just like that
Well, it's like the first week of school, considering that the earlier two weeks were for exams. Things do not seem to be going the best way. Or actually, not going the way I wanted.
. . .
Results are real bad. Felt that I wasted my holidays. Not cause I didn't study. But I studied ALOT, but the results don't seem to reflect that. Was ecpecting a much better grade for Chemistry and ended up getting a real sad U grade. Math - as expected a U grade too. But I wanted a better U grade. I got 22%! Nowhere near an S grade. Tamil Lit got a C grade. I so wanted an A. Well, Thiru decided to give me C. So I will just live with it.
. . .
Was extremely depressed because of my Math grade. People who were all U graders seemed to have improved so much. One guy I know, jumped (leaped actually) from a U to a C. Waoh... That's like an improvement of three grades at least. There are some who are still, like me, getting U grades. That doesn't make me feel any better though.
. . .
Friends are another issue here. One teacher says that I shouldn't be spending too much time with friends and start studying. Hello, get your point right Mr. Teacher. I do have friends whom I can turn to, to ask for help in studies. On the other hand, there are some whom just mingle with me (no, not mingle - stay with!!!) for FPLJ (fun, peace, laughter, joy). I kinda' found out that those buggers will move out from my life when they have gotten what they want from me. Sadly, those kind of people actually do exist in NYJC as well. Haha.
. . .
Apart from these friends, there is a very small group of people who really take interest in my improvement. They encourage (and forced) me to prepare a timetable and follow by it strictly. They even make an effort to ask me how the previous day's revision went. My friends and I planned to study together many times, but we never met up to study. It's time that I really make use of the resources I have - not meaning to say that I will make use of my friends. I will surely remember these buncha' friends who bother to make a difference in my life.
. . .
And that specific teacher who made me really pissed (on Tuesday) is still doing the same. Making me more pissed every time I meet him of have lessons with him. I can't escape! Just have to go through it. Just a few more months!
. . .
Started with my prelims' preparations. Thanks to Jerome, Darilyn and Liying. We sat and planned together. Going okay according to the timetable. Liying revised her timetable 'cos she thought hers was too hectic. Well, she takes different subject combination from mine. Hopefully, she can cope with her new timetable. My timetable is rather hectic too. But am not planning to revise it. Sticking to the original because I should be able to catch up during the weekends (I better mann).
. . .
Prelims is in another 48 days. A's in another 111 days. That's not alot. Seriously. Killer mann. Looking at my mid year grades will sure demoralise me. So, have to keep the mid year issue somewhere far and carry on preparing for prelims. I know I can do it. It's just Math that I am SO inconfident of...
. . .
There's alot of things coming up too. Aadi maasam is like just around the corner. {I know Sarah will be reading my blog. So I shall be nice and just explain what Aadi Maasam is. Maasam is month. Aadi is a month in the Tamil calender. It's a very auspicious month for Hindu Goddess.} Will be attending alot of pooja-s and going temple often. Following that is Muar, Malaysia Firewalking. Don't know whether I will be going for that. I really want to go. But well, seeing my mid year results, I doubt whether my dad will consent. Haha. But I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy want to go this year... And then there's Singapore's Firewalking - 20th October. Just a few days before A's. Who cares. I will still go...
. . .
With so many things coming up, I really need to prioritise and manage time VERY well. So, hopefully that timetable I have will help. I have to start panicking lah. If not, sure cannot make it for A's.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]