Innocent Decision
Thursday, July 3, 2008
  uniVersity
Do I even have a chance to go to the University?
That's the question I have to start asking myself. A's is in another approximately 106 days or so. And I'm so not prepared for A's yet.

People around me are expecting me to get like 4 As, straight As. Well, straight As, no longer possible 'cos I got a B for Project Work. 4 As is still a long way. I'm like at the bottom of the ladder and the ladder is as tall as my HDB blk (13 storeys by the way).

I have to decide soon where I wanna' go after A's. Or whether I should even take my A's! No point wasting time right? I could be better off taking my diploma in dunno' what. Even that is undecided.

Hmmm........... (still thinking)......... (still)........................... hmmm...................

Ya.

Innocent Decision #3:
Work hard for A's - fight the losing battle and achieve my goal!

Hell yeah mann!!! I've made my decision and noone's gonna' stop me. No! Noone CAN stop me!

{And now Balvinder Dorg tells me on MSN that I should start believing in myself and not waste the 1.5 years I have spent in JC. "its juz da last lap now so its useless givin up now"}

Thanks Balvinder Dorg. Well, just because you kinda' make me feel a lil' motivated, doesn't mean I will stop calling u Balvinder Dorg. Haha!

Well pretty much ready to face the losing battle. Something inside tells me I should be able to do it. FOCUS dude. That's what I always tell Nantheni. GOD will sure help!

Oh ya. I got my Bio MCQ tomorrow. Quite unprepared for it. Shall go and prepare for it soon. Late night studying for one day will not kill me! Haha.

Should neva procrastinate!
[This could be Innocent Decision #4]...

Haha...

University, here I come. Hopefully not as a cleaner! Muahahahahahahaha
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]