Innocent Decision
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
  Week 4 of school
The only reason why I am blogging...

is because Sarah visits my blog like almost EVERYDAY. She is either damn free or she loves reading my blog or she just visit my blog to admire the hot and sexy guy's photo. Haha.

Well, sorry Sarah, didn't blog the last few days. Too busy studying and sleeping. I'm back now. Oh, it was very sad to see you alone today lor. Like some lonely soul loitering around aimlessly! Maybe you weren't lonely la. But to me, when I saw, I felt so bad for you.

43 days to prelims and 106 days to As. Got my entry proof today. Freaked out when I saw it. It really hit me very hard that I am doing As this year. Somewhat too late to realise. But there's still time. My friends and I are sure gonna' work together for success.

Stayed in school a while yesterday and today to study. Thanks to Arrun Kumaar and Suthasini - they taught me Math. Especially Sutha. She sat through my nonsense for like half and hour, yet still thought me vectors ( a topic in JC Math syllabus). Bet she must have regretted it la. But she is such a nice teacher after all.

Was extremely depressed with my GP grade. Was expecting to pass my GP essay. Got 21. Well not that bad la, compared to my other friends. Wait, actually it is. Given that LiYing got 31. Shini got 30. Tanisha got 30+. Haha. Compare that with 21 mann. Well, that person who marked my GP essay really slammed my essay. She wrote comments like "It is lame.", "nonsense", "no!", "illogical" and "you like exaggerating, don't you?". GRRR... What the hell lah!!! SO demoralising. Made an effort to write a piece of essay and she/he made it seem like some "waste of red ink" kinda' paper. Overall, got an S for GP. Gosh! Never expected to fail GP.

And that specific teacher is forever irritating me!!! GRRR (louder and with more hatred now)...

Oh. Sivakangai came to school today. Was extremely happy to meet her la. After soooo long. She looked great and still the same - happy, cheerful, especially with that bright smile on her face. She told me to work hard for As. Well, should take her as my role model mann. [ For all who thinks that Siva and I are a couple. Sorry. Send your mind for some washing please. Siva's my godsister. She treats me like a younger brother and I treat her as my sister. We share this unexplained sibling bond lah. Too bad if you don't get it.]

So well, today is the start of Aadi Maasam. The one "event" that I was waiting for all these month. Yahoo!!! So exciting lah... I also dunno' why.

Well to all Hindus out there - "Happy Aadi Maasam".
OM SHAKTHI... SARVAM SHAKTHI MAYAM
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]