Innocent Decision
Saturday, July 26, 2008
 
Well, so many things

Life isn't easy going as it seems. Realised it today (again).

Too many things to take note of and care about. I was thinking that some may not need so much attention. But then again, not all. Some even take presidence over As!!!

Too many things to ignore.

And I can't seem to blog. My mind's racing with too many things that everytime I start typing something, another issue cuts in and confuses me. Haha...

People around me are having mixed emotions too. Well, I kinda' like mixed emotions. But not when there are too many and prolong for very long. At least we think, when we have mixed emotions.

It's hard to live when people throw words that have an impact on our lives. Whether they hurt, make us happy, angry or whatever. Words can really cause alot of emotions. Even being silent (word-less) can be such a pain at times. Of for some, keeping quiet makes people happy (I know people out there who wish that I will shuddup').

I remember this person whom I had a chat with for 4 hours plus. After that four hours plus, an SMS that day and I don't know whether he exists now (Obviously he is lah. Juts exaggerating abit). That person's silence kills at time 'cos i kinda' treated that person close to my heart.

I'm in no state to say this but people have to use words carefully. Some words are used so normally that people take it's real meaning for granted and it can sure have disastrous effects.

It's not about being sensitive. It's about the basic life as a human. Doesn't every human have feeling? Doesn't everyone need to be respected as a human? Does who you are explain your persona? Like if I'm a student, does that mean I should only study and not be what I want? If I'm a teacher, does that mean I have all the rights to decide my student's life or tell my student's they can/cannot achieve? Just because I am bus driver, can I decide the destination of my passengers?

I found out (from persona experience and from others' experience) that people see everything at a very surface level. They base everything on their adaptive consciousness. Most people judge the books by their covers.

Conversations over phone and SMSes never will work. Honestly. They don't really tell you how the other party thinks or feels. Hard to tell at times. Given that people can lie right under your nose, it isn't amazing that people can lie through phone!

I'm sure random. I know.

Oh ya. I still cannot digest alot of things that have happened. Like in Dance Arena - Can't believe that one group I dislike did quite well. And today. Some shocking news. Yesterday, some asshole's behaviour.

And yesterday, went to "Vadax" temple. Singaiyidi Urumi Melam came down to sing. There was this guy who sand a Murugan song at the Murugan Sannathi. His voice was POWER. I really loved his voice! It was so good! (Haha...)

I like Jaga's (my lovable GodSister) photo editing. Her fwensta's pictures are all so...captivating...

kk. I shall end here. I can go on and on and on!!! Nites...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]