Innocent Decision
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
 
After long...

Very long since I blogged. Nor visited my cute lil' blog. Haha. Caught up with too many things. Studies especially.

Well, went to Muar Firewalking. Woohoo!!! The best day of this year... (Hmmm, actually would be two, since I was in the temple for two days.) Really enjoyed my time there. And not forgetting my GodMum and Darling Daddy (Vaanthu's parents) who really took care of me throughout the whole trip. And my new found friend/roommate, Vicky annae (Uncle's colleague). He too took good care of me, given that we don't even know each other! Haha...

Going Malaysia alone (excluding the fact that I went with my brother but was abandoned by him halfway), was exciting. Just a new experience. I never really thought of being alone in some other country. Not that I was scared. It tells me alot about myself and about my parents. And of course, about many other people and issues in life.

As of today, its 22 days to Prelims and 83 days to A levels. Not long eh? I dunno' how I manages my O levels. I remember I started late too. But A levels just don't seem the same way. Haha...
Fellow study mates are doing well. Nantheni is coping well. Vitz - don't know yet. School mates are doing well too.

Waiting for the National Day holiday. Got alot of things to do then. Especially catch up with NavaZ, brothers and sisters. And of course, not forgetting templing. (If the action for read is reading, the action for run is running, the term to go shop is shopping, then the term for frequenting the temple is "templing". It doesn't exist by the way.)

Got alot of things to update but my watch (although 10 minutes fast) tells me that I have to be studying now! Haha. So adiyoz peeps. Takkaire...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]