Innocent Decision
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
 
Did I tell? I am going to Malacca on Sunday. Even though I am having my GP prelims on Thursday (28th Aug). Shhh… My parents don’t know that I am having my prelims in another 7 days or so. Well if they know, I most probably wouldn’t be blogging right now.

I just realized today that I haven’t been having contact with many of my friends. Forget about those that I want to have contact with. There are people out there who I really need to go and spend some quality time with. Whether we study together or just go out for lunch or go catch a movie (which I wouldn’t want to), I really think it is important that I find a little bit of time for them. I don’t want to regret that I missed out possible opportunities to spend time with my loved ones (the word ‘loved ones’ maybe a little too strong – you can replace it with close ones, to be safe).

I was “friendstering” earlier, visiting some people’s account. What I saw really shocked me. I know lah, Singapore very small. But that doesn’t mean every single idiot has to know every single idiot on earth. Haha… I mean, Friendster’s main purpose is to connect people right? But then…

On the other hand, I think I’m just worrying too much. Worrying for what you may ask. I really don’t want to spell it out here. Those who know me well might just know what I am worried off. The bottom line being be careful with the friendship you choose and the words you use.

I just love Wednesday’s. Two reasons. One is because school ends early for me (2.30pm). The other is because most Indians have this common time, where we all can sit, talk and laugh out loud. Think about it. One more month or so, we are all going to graduate. And of course, I am more than prepared to not see anyone after graduation because all of them will be busy studying. We have been together for almost two years. God knows whether we will have contact with one another after we leave JC. Whether JC life was a good one is another story. But spending all these short breaks with the people who made a difference (positive or negative), is really necessary. For me at least. Haha…

There’s this girl in my class – Li Ling. I think I have mentioned about her before. I really envy her. She finds the time to go swimming. Swimming is my favourite sport by the way. She trains almost thrice a week. And I am here, not even able to find the time to go jogging. Jogging is another of my favourite sport too (if that is considered a sport). Haha… Is it just that I am unable to balance my time well or just that I am being Ragha (Ragha is a lazy boy)? I have to ask myself. Should go and exercise more because exercising is fun!!! Hell yeah mann…

My “owner” Auyeong abandoned me!!! How sad… Looking at the brighter side, it means I got more freedom being a stray pig. Haha… And I became the owner of a red panda. Is there really something called a red panda? My friends were telling me that there is such thing existing. It supposed to look like a raccoon with black eye patches (which is the only reason why it is called a panda) and is red in colour. I have never seen a red animal before. I love red and red animals will without doubt be the coolest and greatest creation on earth. Imagine getting a blue cat or a green panda (these are what Liying want) or a purple tiger (and this is what I want)? Wouldn’t it be extremely cool???

Well well well… As has sure made me crazier. That I can see. Haha...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]