Innocent Decision
Monday, August 11, 2008
 
I wasn't planning to blog today. Not until I read my dear Vitz’s blog. Her blog, somehow or another, is so captivating. Every time I visit her blog, I will make sure I read every word before I leave that page. Haha. I miss Vitz man. My study buddy. Although we only met once to study!!!

Well, I really shouldn’t be using the lappy now. Less than 20 days to prelims and 78 days to As, I think. Nantheni is having her prelims tomorrow. How sad. If mine was tomorrow, I can seriously forget about passing any subjects. I am not even half prepared yet for my own prelims.

A levels is really stressing the shit out of me. I don’t remember being so stressed for O levels. As is just restricting my life – my enjoyment and what more, I have to cut down on going to temples.

A lot of things are happening. No one is to be blamed – surely I’m not. But what has to happen as to happen. Its already fated. It is quite amazing how so many things have to happen especially when I decide to become a mugger. Like all these issues, or at least most, could have been solved ages ago. But no one seemed to see its importance, not even me. And then, when I am all ready to start studying, these problems slowly face. And of course, they “oh-so-surprisingly” escalate.

I had sort of 4 days holiday – Friday (was a half day due to National Day celebrations in school), Saturday and Sunday (the normal weekends where my mind tells me to go and rest) and Monday (off in lieu to National Day). I kinda’ feel that I wasted these four days. I did study but then… I just feel guilty that I could have done more.

Night study programme has started in my school. But I haven’t stayed back yet. For some reason, I think it would be more productive studying at home.

78 77 76… and the days will just decrease. And by the time I realize it, I will be sitting in the hall (maybe classrooms) doing my A levels. ARGH!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]