Innocent Decision
Saturday, September 27, 2008
 
Alot of things have been happening. Of course. It has been extremely long since I blogged. Have been receiving requests to blog at least twice a week. Haha. I didn't know that my blog was so famous.
= To all those who requested: I will try my best to blog at least once a week la. 'Cos As is nearing. =

Well prelims results are out. Or at least most of the subjects. Waiting for Bio results. Hopefully I pass that. Mathematics. Isn't it obvious? Failed it. U grade. But the marks have increased. No more the same old 25%. This time it is 32%. Expected a greater difference though, for all that I practiced! Another U for Chem. Well, not that surprised also. 'Cos I didn't prepare much for it.

Apart from studies, the people around me are just so irritating. Well, after prelims results came. This 'typical' in my school decided to turn to me for his 'emo' session. Well, you couldn't find anybody else is it? When I SMSed you something important, regarding studies somemore, you weren't bothered to reply. But when you want to emo, the first person you look for is me! And you can SMS and come looking for me. Like hello... After all that happen you still never change eh?

RP is still the best place to study. And Vitz is sure the best study buddy I ever had so far. Like we really enjoy the studies sessions. And not forgetting Gaya Devi. OH MY GOD. Her voice is like heaven. I heard her sing "Engae Yenathu Kavithai" during CJC competiton. After that I came home download the song and was addicted to it for a few weeks. Today she joined us for our study session at RP and I forced her to sing (more like tortured). She sang. And now, thanks to her, I'm addicted to the "Vennilavae" from "Minsara Kanavu".
{Thanks Menax for sending me that song. I asked her and the next minute I get the song. Wow. Extremely resourceful sisters I have.}

And I'm taking a stand. I HATE MURALIKUMAR s/o THANABAL... Vits will know why. Haha...
And yeah this same Murali has been (unwillingly) my new found BEST friend, according to dear Vits.

DHOOL 08 tomorrow. Can't wait to see who wins. Aerocratz. Killabeez. My two favourtie groups. Aerocratz really deserve to win la. For all the effort they have put in thus far, it would be an utter waste if they don't win or at least get top two. I'm sure they will la. I just don't want a particular group to be in the top three (Vitz should know). Haha... Just a personal dislike towards that group.

Oh ya. Vitz has found a new boyfriend for herself. The lizard at the third floor light near building E3. Believe it. The lizard was showing it's butt to Vitz. And Vitz, of course, was staring at it and not studying. She was like totally mesmerized by it la. Congratulations Vitz, with your new boyfriend.

Vitz and I really shared alot of stuff today la. Mostly about relationships. Not the usual normal ones. Haha... Well... Too much personal stuff shared to be discussed here....

Vennilavae ROCKS...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]