Innocent Decision
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
 
Am just extremely addicted to this song from Dhaam Dhoom - "Yaaro Manathilae".

Firstly, because the male singer in this song is KRISH!!! Many people do not know who he is. He's the guy who sang "June Pona" from Unnale Unnale. I liked the voice then, not knowing it was Krish's. Then watched this TV show (Coffee with Anu). I really liked his personality and his way of thinking and living. Of course, his voice too.

Secondly, the lyrics of this song is extremely good. Very emotional and at the same time very in-depth. The female voice isn't that bad too (Bombay Jayashree). She really brings out the essence of the song. Have yet to watch the video. Should be good, I hope.

Thirdly, the music is simpley soothing. It just makes me feel so relaxed. Somehow hearing that song makes me free from this world and brings me to another world (but sadly, I will have to return to reality). What else do you expect when the music director is Harris Jayaraj. He's like one of the coolest music directors.

A particular verse I just love:

"Manam manam engilum - etho
ganam ganam aanathae.
Thinam thinam nyamagam - vanthu
ranam ranam thanthathae.
Alaigalin osaiyil
kilinjalai vaazhkiraen.
Neeya - orumaiyaai
Naana - vaerumaiyaai
Naama - Ini serumaa"

(the blue parts are sung by Krish)

...

My friend sent me another poem. One thing I know, she didn't write it herself. And I wrote an instant (poetic) reply. But didn't send it. Haha... And I'm posting it here (again).

Pirinthaalum maravaamal
vaazhum kaathal ondru.
Piriyaamal vaeruthu
vaazhum kaathal ondru.
Irandin mattiyil
un kaathal.
Enakko -
kaathal enbathae kidaiyaathu.
Mannithuvidu.

...




 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]