Innocent Decision
Monday, September 1, 2008
 
For the first time in this year (or maybe), I think I have made the right decision. I made a decision today (and no way am I telling what it is) but I think it's the right one. Take it whichever way you want to, cos' it doesn't bother me anymore.

The past week has of course been a fruitful one. Too many experience to be blogging about. But they all taught me something new.

Friendship, trust, people, believes, work, relationships, pets, temple, devotion, alcohol, studies, surprises, songs, colour (there's still more) - almost just about everything in life.

Whatever that one goes thru' in daily life - almost all of it in just one week may seem a little too extraordinary. But that's the truth. One thing that is common - they all somehow make a difference in my life.

To many people out there, this entry will seem rather random. But a handful may interpret it based on their own knowledge and will come up with their own conclusions. Haha... That would be the funniest part. Negative or positive - it's all perception.

Long long long ago. Actually some weeks back, some doofus brain friend of mine sent me a poem (via SMS). It's a tamil one. I wrote a instant poetic reply but i didn't send it. I dunno why. But now, I decided to post it here. That person will most probably visit my blog (70% chance lah). Even then, it's not because I want the person to see it here but just wanted to post it cos' i felt like it. Haha.

"Piriyum tharunathil thavikkum manam,
pirintha pinbum thavippathu,
kaathalaa allathu mothalaa?
Illai iru manangalin saabamaa?"

As plain as it may sound, it sure has a lot of meaning. Read and feel and understand. Surely the meaning will be one that is true.

Cheers,
Ragha
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]