Innocent Decision
Thursday, September 4, 2008
 
Having a hard time studying! Studying and then forgetting and then getting irritated with myself for having such a bad memory. And then going to study again and realising that once again I forgot! What a cycle... GRRR...

Well, studying aside, I have been, of course, enjoying. Duh. It's part of my life.

Went lunch with my dad today. 925 chicken rice never tasted better before. Together with that 'sayo' (vegetable), my dad badly wanted. Woah. That oyster sauce - I still can taste it!!! And the ice lemon tea was just superb. It tasted so lemon. Not the usual diluted taste.

Am addicted to this song from Vellivizha (if I'm not wrong). "Uyirile En Uyirilae" - the male version (female version is "Vizhiyile"). It's simply beautiful. The lyrics, the voice and the music. Perfect song. It's not those 'dance-able' song. But then, it really makes me reflect on my life.

Hmmm... Just can't seem to get that song of my head. You wanna listen to it. Go to www.tamilbeat.com... Right panel would say something like 'Top 10 songs". Should be the first song (unless you read my entry like weeks after it's posted and then the ratings are changed).

Was watching this really interesting movie on youtube. To me it's interesting. To others, it may seem extremely weird. It is not exactly a kind of video that many would watch. Most would consider that kind of video taboo. Well, to me it isn't. Since it's just life and love. Just the abnormal way, I would say. But of course, I would forward the 'not-nice' scenes. Haha... I'm still wondering how I stumbled upon that video especially since the related videos are all 'wrong/weird/disgusting' ones. Haha...

I miss a lot of people and things. Dance!!! Sandwich (so not me). Barney (as in the purple dino and not MariAnah's guy Kasbani).
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]