Innocent Decision
Thursday, September 11, 2008
 
I have got a lot to blog about but I'm afraid that I might just lose the interest halfway and stop. I also dunno where to start. Sharks...

Let me start with yesterday. I was chatting with Vitz. We were chatting about how stressed we are about As and all that panicking and shit. Oh ya. Did I forget to tell? Vitz and I share a lot of things in common. Especially in the way we think. Most experience we have, somewhat are similar too. Somehow, whenever I chat with her, I just feel so much relieved. I dunno why.

Coming back. I dunno how exactly it started but she asked me about one of my past entries. We then started talking about people in our school are behaving. Especially the indians. The situation in both our school is exactly the same. EXACTLY!!! So coincidental right? But it's true.

We chatted about that and after that I could really feel what Vitz was going through because I was going through the same thing. For some reason, I was a little happy that I got company lah, to share the same sorrow. I know it sounds sadistic, that I'm happy that someone is suffering. But seriously, be in my shoes (not literally lah. my shoe size 10 eh) and you will know what I mean. To think that I was the only soul going through such shit and was blaming myself that I may have been too sensitive.

But then, after chatting with Vitz I found out that the problem doesn't lie with me. It is the people around me. Well, what else to expect. They are INDIANS. Like I was telling to Shalu (my primary school friend - oh, I've got loads to tell about her too). Indians will always remain as indians if they don't move on. Living with that typical indian mentality is of no use! Seriously man. Move on la. I'm not blaming all the indians la. There are some, like Vitz and Shalu for example, who don't have a single bit of the typical indian mentality. You can see the difference in the way they live their lives la. So the bottomline being - I'm just a little (if not alot) irritated with the indians in my school. Haha...

Well, now about Shalu. Well she's my primary school friend. She used to be extremely blur-like-sotong in primary school. It's not that we kept in contact after primary school. We didn't see each other much. Like at the MRT once or twice and at temple many times. She seemed her blur-self always. Haha... Sorry Shalu!

Just a few days back, she tagged my blog. She found my blog through L.Jaga (my gorgeous sista). And she proved to be blur again by telling me to link her but she didn't give me her link address. I burst out laughing lah. Seeing that she hasn't changed much. After a few more days, she tagged my blogged, gave me her link.

Visited her blog. Woah. There's this person tagging her blog and he is sure disgustingly vulgar. U can go visit her blog if you want. Seriously, like what Shalu calls him, he is a balless-idiot. I read her blog. Amazingly, her blog content made me think otherwise of her. She seemed more matured in the way she perceived certain issues. Visited her friendster account after that (although she has been in my connections for long, never reaaly visited her that much). Her photos and the captions she had for them showed some level of maturity. One that I really didn't expect from Shalu. Haha...

Am chatting with her now. She is matured. Haha... Not at all the Shalu I knew when I was in primary school. Very much matured and sees life through a different eye. Not like many other friends of the same age. Well enough about Shalu. Blogged too much about her - too much for someone with too little height.


Talk about studies. I'm sure a goner for prelims!!! Like the papers so far have been extremely hard. I have been studying. Yesh. 70% of my time dedicated for studying. But I still don't see the difference. Bumped into my Math tutor today and he said "You better study for paper 2. Must score full marks.". Like what the hell la. I got 20% for paper 2 for mid years. And he says I need to get 100%. Yah, I know he may exaggerated it. But still, that implies that my paper 1 is fantastically badly done! After all that practice I have been doing! Biology is another killer.

My personal message on MSN says
"im fighting a battle against an unknown enemy.!"
Really. As is the battle I'm in. But I dunno how hard the standards are. As in, I haven't exposed myself to many papers yet to prepare for A levels, especially for Biology. I have exposed myself to Math and I am pretty sure that a little more practice would really make a BIG difference for Math. TLL - okay la. Quite prepared for it. Chemistry, that is another unknown enemy. But then, quite confident that I can do well with a little more effort. Biology is my biggest WORRY...

I'm in a BIG problem now. Be back later...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]