Innocent Decision
Monday, September 29, 2008
 
I have never hated someone this much. Okay. Maybe I have. Those people were all my age or some where near there. It’s just simply amazing how I can hate someone old – my dad’s age. And the hatred isn’t a small one. It is pretty huge, I’d say.

All you can think of is me being a liar. In the world, as far as I can think of for now, there are two main reasons why you may not trust a person.

1. All/most of the people you have met so far have been lying or cheating you.
2. The lie that was told seems totally absurd or you know very well that the person in lying.

I wouldn’t blame those who fit into the first category. They are just being extra precautious not to fall into that same trap again. Those in the second category, unless you are pretty smart, then maybe you can identify whether the person is really lying.

What if the person wasn’t lying?

Then the only reason why you don’t want to trust me is because whatever I told you doesn’t seem to fit into your lifestyle – the Indian lifestyle. Seriously! Why the hell would I bother to think of such a huge lie? I mean, yes. It is out of the ordinary. That doesn’t mean it will not happen? You just need to let your perspective widen a little more. I can’t blame you. You are like that because you are INDIAN.

After all the years of experience you had, you still don’t want to change and stick to your rigid principles and beliefs. You complain about every single thing, not realizing how much of the blame is on you. If every person you meet treats you the same way, then hello, wake up! The problem lies with you!

I have been telling myself that it’s only a few more months with you. Today, it would be 29 days left with you. But I really cannot stand you and your nonsense. You reprimanded me for something I didn’t do. I could have argued but I didn’t want to. Most people know that I love arguing, especially if I am being blamed for something I didn’t do. But today, I just knew that there was no point arguing. You had just tattoo-ed “RAGHA IS A LIAR” in your heart. And there is no way I can erase it. And it’s not like I’m bothered to.

Advising/reprimanding (choose whichever you want) me in public doesn’t spoil my image, especially if I’m not in the wrong. And you can even say “I shall stop scolding you. People might think badly about you.” HELLO!!! Get this in your attrociously intellectual brain. The only reason why you got the chance to scold me was because I wasn’t bothered to tell you the truth. If I had just started arguing, you surely would have to shut up. I simply didn’t see how you make the links between things that happen at random times.

You and your bunch of people of the same community really make my life hell. Thanks!!! I thought I could be leading a different life now but NO. Being Indians, you’ll never let an Indian outstand. You just prove the famous/infamous indian “crab story”.

I’m more than amazed with myself how I actually survived these so many months with you. I just thank GOD for giving me patience. I think it’s time that I move away –really far away, from you. Even if it might just affect my studies, I think it’s the best solution. I don’t want to lose my peace. At least, I will be able to secure a lot more stuff without you.

Curse me all you want like what you have been doing for the past few months. But I stick to my decision. Giving you too much respect and seeing for your feelings has just left me in such a state that I have to hate you.

I know you will never visit my blog because you don’t even know I have one and neither are you that kind of person who goes about reading blogs. But let me tell you something.

“I’m not in the wrong and I don’t owe you anything. I want to be and am independent. So just let me be.”

(I am still amazed how I can be so irritated and hate someone who should be respected for his age and profession.)

SIGH!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I missed Dhool 08 - Finals. The results were rather expected. Aerocratz - First. Killabeez - Second. AR - Third. Although, I still hoped that some other group made it in replacement with one of the top three. Then again, I have got no rights to judge because I didn't see the performances. Maybe they did extremely well and deserve a place in the top three after all. Shall go check out the videos on youtube (if they have).

...
And for you 'typical' who wants to talk to me. I could see the numerous attempts you made approaching me, to talk to me. Obviously, I ignored all the attempts you made BUT I sure didn't make it obvious! Well, I shall be nice for the rest of the 29 days. I'm always there - a phonecall away or a SMS away. So ya...
^***^
SIGH. RAGHA WILL NEVER CHANGE.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]