Innocent Decision
Monday, September 8, 2008
 
Kinda long since I blogged. Haha. Wanted to blog on Thursday. Was too lazy. Wanted to do so on Friday, but fell sick. Saturday, was still sick. Sunday, too weak to do anything. And had to use all the time available to study. Today still sick. But went to school to do my Prelim - Math. Killer. Haha... Quite an unexpected reaction though. For all that practice I have been doing... Hmm... Hopefully I pass.

Been thinking a lot lately. On the way to school, in the bus, was thinking of the time I first entered NY. Then I stopped my flow of thoughts, telling myself that this wasn't the right time to be reflecting. Haha. Ya, As in another 50 days exactly!!! Time really flies fast.

Was chatting with LJ the other day. I remember posting this entry stating that she and I never talked about our love life to each other (and I deleted that entry for some reason). And the recent chat, coincidentally, she had to ask about my relationship. Haha... And we had a very long chat about it.
I remember this phrase that she said.

"dont mind ah, sometimes guys cannot be trusted in a relationship!"


I don't know what made her say that, but then she did say sorry after that, for generalising, I guess. She asked me about my relationship and then halfway through the conversation, she just said it. Haha... Well, at that point of time I was quite taken aback, especially since it was coming from Jaga. Someone whom I thought was rather open minded. After a while, I realised that i cannot be really judging her because I don't know her experience with guys. Furthermore, we started chatting with Puva as the topic... So it all the more explains why she might have said that.

[Hey, LJ. In case you read this entry, don't worry ya. I'm not emotionally affected or anything. Haha. So don't take this entry too personal ya.]

Ask any guy and he will blame the girl for a bad relationship. Ask any girl and she will blame the guy for a bad relationship. Very rare to see long lasting relationships nowadays. To think that I once used to think that my relationship would be an everlasting one - now it seems hilarious to have thought so. Being in a relationship is so normal now that NOT being in one is like abnormal. Well, personally, I prefer being single. I do have my reasons for that.

Just a few more months and I will be out of NYJC (hopefully). And that would mean freedom from A LOT of people. Just waiting for that day to come!!! 9 or 10 October (I'm confused on which is Sarah's birthday and which is my graduation day. All thanks to Sarah.)

Life in NY was great until I became a little too close with some people and I'm regretting it now. Haha... (Now Sarah will wonder who these people are and when she sees me in school the next time, I pretty sure she will pester me to tell her who.) No point thinking about them too much too, because they wouldn't be doing so and it's just a few more months that I will have to see them, so will just bear with it!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]