Innocent Decision
Friday, September 12, 2008
 
Sarah thinks I am dying to write in her autograph book. Like hello!!! Get a life lah Sarah dumbo - one who waters the sand hoping to grow more sand out of it... Her autograph book which she started last year has only two people's autograph. How sad! And Sarah BEGGED me to write it in lor.

And now she thinks that water is the greatest thing on earth (and she silently admits that Ragha is the greatest person GOD created). And now she asks me what cavemen drank. How would I know!!! She has Physics paper tomorrow and she hasn't started studying. Well it explains her dumb question. Examination just makes everyone go mad. Sarah proved it.

I actually came online to blog about something that happened yesterday.

I was going home after Chemistry paper (demoralised). Met this Indian guy who was trying to talk me into taking insurance. I don't even know what company it is. I told him now way that I am going to take insurance. HELLO. I'm 18 eh. Insurance - I honestly don't know what it seriously means. Well after I told him a strict "NO", we still continued talking. Here is how the convo went (his name is Raj by the way):

Raj: You've got good English.
Ragha: What's so bad about others English?
Raj: No. I mean you have got good English for an Indian.
Ragha: Why? What's so bad about the other Indian's English?
Raj: Most of them have this strong indian accent. Wanna go for a drink?
Ragha: I already told you I'm not gonna get involved in this insurance and all.
Raj: No! Not as part of my job but just as friends.
Ragha (shocked): Thanks. But it's okay. I'm meeting my friends.
Raj: Well, okay. Hmmm. Are you straight?
Ragha (with the 'what the hell' expression on his face): Yes!!! Of course. Duh!!! Apparently!!! Why you are not?
Raj: Hmmm. Errr. Ya.
Ragha: Okay (still trying to digest what happened)
Raj: Well, here's my name card. Text me when you are free okay?
Ragha: Hmmm (and runs off to take his bus)

.END OF STORY.

GOD. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?
...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]