Innocent Decision
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
 
480 hours. That’s what my principal said today during the principal’s talk, in which I was trying extremely hard to stay awake.

YES. 480 HOURS. 20 DAYS.

That is all I have for my A levels. Not long eh.
I remember pressing the ‘panic button’ a month or so during my O levels year.
It’s A levels and 20 days more, but I haven’t seemed to have pressed that ‘panic button’.
Am I ready or just ignorant???
(Ignorant is bliss though. Hahaha.)

Two days to graduate. Like two days. After that two days I’m officially NO longer a NYJCian. My identity for the past two years!

Read Zhi Ling’s blog. I like her analogy – graduation and the gauze on a wound.
I could feel the pain, the worry, the parting-sorrow.

I still remember my primary school mates crying when we parted on the last day of school (it was prize giving day then). I remember my dear Shorty Shalu crying. Haha. Just had to mention this here.

SJI – no one I knew cried. Well it’s an all-boys school. Rare to see people in SJI cry. I remember the graduation ceremony was a VERY formal one. And after the ceremony, remember people just rushing back home. I still remember that JJ (my best friend) and I – we didn’t bother saying a simple good bye. May be because we just knew that a good bye is something we would never say to each other. Oh and the Indians – we took a photo at the canteen. We weren’t in good terms at that time though. Or may be I wasn’t in good terms with most of them. Haha. Even now, we don’t have very close contact. Just met at SJI – outside the TLS room, during Teachers’ Day. Went for a movie after that – Wall E.

I don’t know how the graduation for JC will be. Haha. 0705. The class that made me feel all so welcomed when I first came to NY. The Indians – nothing much to say about them.
Most of them are just busy studying for As. C’mon man. 20 days!!! Not long…

And ya, my buddy Jerome is turning 18 next Monday. Interesting! I don’t know. But it seems so nice to see my close buddy turning 18 after a long year wait. He’s of legal age now! Haha. But I don’t think he can celebrate. There’s mock test for GP on Monday.

Oh! 13th October. I know a lot of people who born on that day. Dappa – my darling Godsister. And she’s turning 19. Veena – the emo queen of my ICS – 17. and there’s a few more. But I just don’t remember.

OH!!! IT’S SARAH’S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. HAHA. SHE’S TURNING 18 TOO. SHE HAS BEEN LIKE COUNTING DOWN (IN HOURS AND MINUTES) FOR HER BIRTHDAY. HAHA.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]