Innocent Decision
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
 
I spent one hour plus watching Dhool 08 Grand Finals via youtube. Haha. I didn't mind that I used that time to watch dance rather then study. Well, that one hour was sure worth it.

Aerocratz is GOOD!!!

Their dance has brought a new dimension to dance, especially the Singapore Indian dance. All these while, Dhool has been just plain dancing. Some groups even made appearance on National TV with their 'anjadi-fied', 'street-dance'. This year's Dhool, obviously reached a higher level - all thanks to AEROCRATZ.

I just don't know how else I can describe them. They are just THAT good. They deserved the standing ovation the judges gave them. No group has ever got such a respect before. Not once, but twice!!!

Killabeez were good too. I personally prefer their usual style. I found their style rather new on Dhool Finals. And like what one of the judges said about the song they chose. It didn’t seem very appropriate for a Final’s performance. But nevertheless, they did it well and deserved their second position. AR wasn’t that bad too.

Interestingly most of the dance group did a dance that had some relation to war. God knows why. Well, since it was mostly war dances, the competition was rather fair that most of them danced for a same theme. And true enough, Aerocratz outstood from the rest… Hats off Aerocratz!!!

--- ---

Navarathiri has begun. Yahoo. I was waiting for it all year.

Went temple to watch my dear sister Kanegal dance. Well, she was rather afraid and nervous. But she can dance. Honestly. She’s got the potential but just has to be more confident of herself. She can go far. One thing for sure, she’s super lazy!!! Haha…


And after this will be the theemithi (firewalking) fever. Less than a month or so…Hmmm…


And of course, there’s A levels. Hmmm… Did I tell? I got E for my Bio prelims. First time ever in NYJC, I passed my Bio. Haha. I was happy. Like really. ‘Cos I wanted to pass my bio, so that I wouldn’t be getting my normal two Us. I cleared it. YEAH!! But then again. An E isn’t good enough for As. Have got to give in my 170% to get a decent grade for Bio. Gotta mug like GBF!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]