Innocent Decision
Thursday, October 23, 2008
 

It’s been long since I blogged. I know. Haha. Sorry about that people. Really caught up with firewalking. Firewalking was on the 20th of October by the way. Now that firewalking is officially over, I’m of course, back to action.

Firewalking was super fun. Really!!! It was unlike other years. This year, I felt that I had enjoyed every moment of firewalking ceremony, right from the start till the end. Not only on the day of the firewalking but the post and pre events of the firewalking. Even the closing of the fire pit. I didn’t miss out anything (yeah, the second day of the chariot procession – missed it!). I am just so happy that GOD gave me the opportunity to see everything – every action, every reaction… What else do I need? Hmm. Such a satisfaction. Despite having to stress myself that As in nearing, I managed to enjoy every bit of the firewalking festival. Thank you GOD!!!

Of course, every event in life has its ups and down. So does Firewalking 2008. Met many new people. Of course, there were the old ones too. Haha. Just too many things happened over that night. One night with so many stories to tell. Haha. Amazing! But true. I have to admit that I know too many people for good. Seriously. Every direction I turned in the temple, I remember having to say 'Hi' to someone or smile at someone, regardless of whether I know them. Too friendly I guess.

And there are people out there who think I have changed. Of course la. I have changed. I don’t deny that. 97% of the people change. 1% doesn’t. 2% of the people don’t even know what a change is. Haha. Surely. I have changed. Not for the worse. Definitely, for the better. Why do I even have to care whether the change in me affects you people? Well, even if you are close to me, I don’t see the need to not change myself just because you can’t adapt to the change. Anyway, the change in me isn’t that major. So stop complaining la people.

Oh ya. My name is Uthaya Raghavandran. You see. It’s such a long name. So of course, one can have many variations. It’s like RFLP (restriction fragment length polymorphism. Too much biology does this). So there are people who know me as Uthaya. Some call me Ragha. Others call me Raghavan. Some call me Kuppusamy, although that has got no link to my name. Some gongs call me Khatibboi. Some call me Annae. Some call me thambi. Some call me darling. Some call me dear. Some call me chellam. Well… I have got so many names which people call me with. But I’m just one person la. I’m not some anniyan or what so ever. Grow up la. I do have nicks. But then again, I have to ‘approve’ those nicks before anyone can call me. Oh yeah. Another nick of mine is NavaBoi. Haha… One of my favourite!

As is in another 6 days. Wait wait. Reality check. Deepavali is nearing. That means this Sunday will sure be spent cleaning my house. Of course, my room is in a thorough mess. And the dining table which I use as a study table is in a bigger mess. I have to clear that before Sunday. Hmm. Not forgetting Deepavali day itself. Monday, 27th October. Sure cannot study. Will have relatives coming to my house. Have to entertain them mah. (It’s Aunty Shini’s birthday on 27th October. Please do remember to wish her ya.) And then, will have to go Deepavali shopping as well, to Little India (Tekka). That means three days gone. 24, (25), (26), (27), 28, 29… That leaves me with THREE days to study!!! ARGH… I have yet to press the panic button yet. I don’t intend to do so too. Because the moment one starts to panic, he can forget about doing well. But THREE days isn’t a lot. YIKES!!!

At least, I have been spending the past few days productively. Going to RP to mug with my dearest sister Vitz. Thanks Vitz, for introducing such a great place. And of course, Vitz and I are great study buddies. We really enjoy studying together – not forgetting all the stupid stuff we do while studying. Like scolding the love couple, who make soooo much of noise while we are studying IN THE LIBRARY. And insulting people and crapping about everything on earth. GOSH. Studying is fun if you have the right company.

I know I have been neglecting A LOT of people, due to As and firewalking. Sorry about that people. I know it’s not the right time to be thinking of such things – about people around me – like what all others are doing. But then… I’m just different. Like what Karthik says ‘non-conformist’. Hmm. After As, surely I will make an effort to meet all my friends and enemies too. Surely. Would like to spend quality time with all my friends before I go to NS. And yeah. Before I go to NS, I have got a big job to do! A REAL BIG one. It will solve a long long long problem. Hopefully. I can’t be sure of the outcome. But I will sure carry on with the big thing.

Well… It’s 1am… Need to go and sleep. Have got school tomorrow. And I have to make use of the rest of the days to mug like hell!! So adioZ people… Cheers.

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]