Innocent Decision
Saturday, November 8, 2008
 

At last! No more Mathematics for the rest of my life! YAHOO!!! Just finished with my Math Paper 2 today. Wasn’t that bad. Was manageable, compared to Paper 1. Paper 1 was a pure killer. Believe me, it was harder than prelims!!! Haha. I was so worried that I would fail Paper 1. And I was even more worried that Paper 2 would be a killer and that would mean that I will end up getting a U grade (again) for A levels. NOWAY would I want a U grade in my A level certificate.

But THANK GOD!!! Paper 2 wasn’t a killer. That means there’s chance that I will pass Math. Either a E or a D. I will really be satisfied with that grade. Although that would mean that I would have to disappoint our dear lokie (my Math tutor – Mr.Loke). He says that a pass is either a B or an A. I’m like no where near there. As long as I pass, I’m more than happy.

Biology wasn’t easy too. Compared to last year’s paper, it was terrible. I remember Jasmine saying that it was no use studying. And I totally agree. It was so much more of application rather than just understanding. Well, what’s the use of having such a killer paper when there’s already paper 3, which is supposed to be Application paper? I remember having to answer so many “suggest” questions. Like what the hell la. I can’t even answer normal questions that are direct and the Cambridge examiners expect me to suggest reasons and explanations for the questions that they ask!

Haha. Hopefully, biology paper 3 is an easy one (like math paper 2). And there’s MCQ too. MCQ never pulled up my grade all these while. It used to pull my grade down because I never scored more that 30 (out of 40). A mere score of 30 can make a big difference in the grade one scores. Haha. I really envy people who can score like 36 or 37. I’m referring to Zhiling here of course. Haha…

Just four more papers to go and that’s the end of As. One H2 and one H1. Chem paper 2 and MCQ next week. Followed by bio paper 3 and MCQ the following week. After that, I’m sure gonna enjoy. Can’t wait for it.

Talking about enjoy. I’m rather pissed with some people. Remember I blogged about wanting to spend quality time with my loved ones? Well, I SMS-ed some (those who don’t visit my blog) regarding wanting to meet them. They tell me “Okay. I will tell you soon.”. And then, till now they never get back to me. And I’m sure that they never will. Haha. And we will end up not meeting at all. Haha… And of course, some will blame me that I didn’t make the effort to meet them. Like hello!!!

I went temple today and am really pissed with a lot of indians. Especially those from India. They stare at girls like they never seen one before. From top to bottom, an intense stare. Not realizing that I’m beside my sister!!! Excuse me people. Get a life. All girls have the same thing! Whether they are strangers or your mother or sister, all girls have the same body parts. So get a freaking life and stop staring so much. Stare some more and I’m sure you wouldn’t have eyes to see anymore!

Oh. I was on my way to school and was having a lot of thoughts. After thinking so much, I asked myself “How come you think so much?”. Haha… I really don’t know. Thinking about something deeply is different from having so many thoughts. There were so many thoughts that I actually started to have a headache. And I wasn’t even thinking about exams or myself. But about the people around me and about their life. Haha… I just don’t know how I manage to do that.

Am gonna sleep. Dead tired. Gotta catch up on the sleep that I have lost these past few days!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]