Innocent Decision
Monday, November 17, 2008
 
"Hey I read your blog. I don't know what exactly u wrote in there but something u mentioned really stuck with me. I'm... but what you wrote made me realise something. So thank you! I may not know you well but thanks for being such a great J2."



This is what my junior sent me after reading the two entries that I posted on 11th Nov. I asked her what she meant by that SMS and she didn't reply.


Well, unknowingly and unintentionally, I did make a lot of people think after reading those two entries. Haha. Another friend of mine SMS-ed me asking me when I was going to update my blog with such "thought provoking, cool" entries. Haha.


I'm not saying all these because I wanna boast about my blogging skills. But I'm just shocked at the power of words. I remember coming across this GP essay title, "The pen is mightier than the sword". Although this isn't the work of a pen, indirectly, thanks to technological advancement, blogging becomes a 'pen' in disguise. So yeah. I wanted to attempt that question but didn't. Zhiling attempted that question though. And her essay was of course, GOOD!





Well finished with my second last paper today. Bio Paper 3 - Application paper. I thought it was more like paper 2 because I didn't have to think too much. Paper 2 on the other hand was super hard. Personally, I found it like an application paper. Paper 3 was just vomitting out whatever I memorised and the marks allocated for simple questions were too much. But then, that was what made the paper look easy.





Thursday - the day of freedom. Last paper for A levels! Bio MCQ. 1 hour 15 minutes (for 40 question). YAHOO!!! Can't wait for it. That would mean I would be left with 20 days to enjoy before heading to NS!!! YEAH mann. Can't wait for NS and the big move that would follow that!





Was chatting with one of my schoolmates. She's a Gemini too. I'm a Gemini too, for those who don't know. So we are supposed to have something in common. She asked me whether Geminis are vain and have split personality.





I went to research online. Here's the results for Gemini:

(Provided by Tarot.com)

Gemini go everywhere together, hand-in-hand, symbolizing your dual nature. Our world comes in pairs: good and evil, male and female, in and out, yin and yang -- and you Geminis are living proof. Some might say Gemini are an entanglement of paradoxes (hello, that's so not true!!!), but the truth is that Gemini have an easy acceptance of opposites. Gemini world is one of duality (are they saying that Gemini have split personailty and lead a double life?!?). Gemini can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like you see your world through a radio and Gemini can tune experiences and points of view in and out as your interests change.You Geminis are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Your mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making Gemini the champion of cocktail party chatter and lighthearted social encounters. Others will think that Gemini are fun to be with, but your ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see Gemini as shallow (shallow... I'm deep).Gemini motto might be "A rolling stone gathers no moss."( I don't understand what this means. Anyone care to explain???) You are the eternally youthful child, no matter your chronological age. A razor-sharp wit can have you verbally dueling with the very best of opponents, who moments later are your best of friends. (This is like sooo true. Haha... My personal experiences are evidence.) As you fly through life, don't forget to take time to smell the flowers. (Smell the flowers for what!!! And there's like so little flowers in S'pore that have smell. And half the time, the female use perfumes that 'stink' up the whole place!)

Element: Air.

The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. (Sometimes they just think too much I guess.) They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. (Of course!) They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.The air of Gemini is always changing direction. First the winds blow one way, then another. It's a metaphor for how our mind solves a puzzle, first thinking one way and then trying a different approach. This is a restless (restless eh. Can't deny that one.) and searching wind.

Key Planet: Mercury

Mercury, the Messenger of the Gods, moves around the Sun faster than any other planet. (I didn't know that!) He symbolizes our thoughts -- not only how we think, but how we communicate. In fact, Mercury is in charge of all language. Mercury is our active and rational mind. It is not only "just the facts" but also what we do with them. As the key planet of Gemini, Mercury is restless and changeable. It drives us to talk and to listen, but not necessarily to action. (Action... Hmmm. My ex-girl will sure agree to this. I'm against it though.)

Gemini Greatest Strength: Your curiosity about a variety of interests

Gemini Possible Weakness: Distracting yourself from what is most important

(everything in this colour is my opinion. Not what was taken from the web)

Geminis ROCK!!!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]