Innocent Decision
Friday, November 28, 2008
 
I

(that’s like so true. Haha. But I have got all reasons to be!)

(thought about this when I was in the bus. Hmmm. Quite fake at times, especially with emotions!)

(shalini agrees with this too. Nantheni will disagree. But I haven’t changed. I think I should. See how la.)

(YES!!! Especially when I go out. A lot of thoughts flowing through my head and they all stay. So my mind is like full of thoughts!)

( more than I did in the first 6 months of this year. Just in one month, but a lot of friends!)

(going out everyday. Have a heavy schedule. Meeting load of people and enjoying myself with them. Deserve this quality time! After all that shit I went through for As.)

(I think NS is like the most fun phase of a guy’s life. Although people I met have been giving me negative comments about NS. Haha. See how it goes!)

(can’t mention the issues here. Cos the issues are related to people who visit my blog. Haha.)

(have been thinking of doing so. But haven’t done so. Haha. Time is flying la. Have to start soon.)

(annual Navaz outing. YAHOO!!!)

(Yeah. It’s been a while since we ICS idiots enjoyed!)

(maybe some is an understatement. Haha. I’m pissed like with A LOT of people!)

(after so long la. Haha. She was so pretty. She still stays in my mind!!!)

(bought it, at last. Have beem taking photos with and of loved ones!)

(the best companions to go watch movie with. Went to watch ‘Varanam Aayiram’ with them. Surely an unforgettable memory la! Love you sisters!!!)

(she’s going to get married. *sobz* gonna miss her la.)

(needless to mention anything about this.)

(I pity Sakthivel – my thambi. He has been going through my nonsense for two straight days! Haha. Thanks boi)

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]