Innocent Decision
Saturday, February 21, 2009
 
For some reason, i think love is just pure bullshit! Haha. Don't ask me why. Maybe b'coz every person who seems to fall in love becomes depressed or upset in the end while all those who remain single, seem to be happy. Haha... Or is it just the way i see it?

Honestly, tell me. Doesn't love create pain? I mean, i have gone through a relationship. I'm not denying that my relationship wasn't exactly a smooth one. It did of course have its ups and downs. Sometimes things just get too out of hand and occupy your mind for like a long period of time, affecting your emotions and thoughts. I dunno... I just think love is pure bullshit. I can't seem to 'love' anyone around me anymore. Like the feeling of love is now a sin or something that's pretty hard to do. Well, that's the effect of having certain people around you who teach you the 'true' meaning of love!

I have been writing alot of poems while sitting in my bunk. Alot... Three in tamil and 2 in English. But i'm still thinking whether i should upload them up here. Haha... Seriously, now that most of the high key events are over in NS, there's alot of free time and i just don't know what to do. And what happens when Ragha is given time and nothing to do, he thinks. Amazingly, the recent thoughts seem to surface out as poems, in tamil and english. Haha.

Oh. I was reading this booked called "My story" - a trilogy. It's written by Dave Pelzer. It's about his life story, if i'm not wrong. For some strange reason, I'm simply addicted to that book. It's not mine actually. It belongs to one of the fiercest commander in my company. That booked had touched my heart so much that i took the extra effort to approach that particular commander to ask whether i could borrow that book. He agreed and i have been reading it since the time i booked out, even during the bus ride, which i usually sleep in. Very rarely do i get addicted to books and this particular one - i really wouldn't mind spending money buying it.

I have been thinking about this love of mine for the past few days. NOT my girlfriend. Just someone very close to my heart. I don't know why. I call her like almost everyday but for some reason, just think alot about her. Every minute i see her right in front of me. It's something i never experienced before, especially with this particular person. And it is extremely wierd that i'm going through such a feeling now, when BMT is almost coming to an end. It would have seemed normal if such a feeling had existed during the start of BMT. But to feel such now, when it's ending just seems so wrong and funny...

Well, then again, love is bullshit... So, i shouldn't be bothering so much about it right?! RIGHT?!?!? :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]