Innocent Decision
Sunday, February 15, 2009
 
I realised that the last post that i typed was like half a month ago. Time really seems to fly. Haven't been catching up with alot of stuff. But apparently, the flu and fever bug managed to catch up with me. It has been extremely long since i fell ill, like months. However, i fell ill like a week ago and have been suffering from fever till now. The highest my temperature tose to was 39.5, one night when i was in my bunk. Gosh, wonder when this fever bug will leave me!

Oh. Happy Belated Valentines Day to everyone. Haha. I never really understood nor cared about why we actually celebrated V'day. Neither was it one of the big events in a year that i await for. It just seems to be another normal day for me, where you can see people loitering around with bouquets and gifts and what not. I seriously don't see the need to have V'day because i personally feel that any day can become a V'day if you just express your love to anyone at anytime in life.

Sometimes in life you just wanna say so much but you know that there won't be a change.
Sometimes in life you just wished somethings didn't happen.
Sometimes in life you just wait for the right situation but it doesn't come.
Sometimes in life you just make a decision and think that it's the best.
Sometimes in life you just hope that you can turn time around.
Sometimes in life you just feel alone.
Sometimes in life you just wanna be alone.
Sometimes in life you just don't accept the changes you see around you.

And yes, this "sometimes" list goes on and on and on. It doesn't stop. But this life up there was created instantly and randomnly. Even I don't know why these things came up in my mind!!!

Thaipusam 09 was super fun. I didn't personally follow any kavadis. I just stayed at Perumal temple and observed all the kavadis. There were many different, creative and unique designs of kavadis this year. Some were super nice and of course, my camera was put to use! I will upload the photos soon, although it will be a little outdated by the time it's done.

Well, on Thaipusam, my godsis Devaki told me this "Annae you go NS become more seriuos."
Honestly my dear, it's not because of NS that i have become more serious. It is because of things that are happening around me that i have decided to be like this. I prefer being this way and i don't wanna fall into that same trap that i had fallen in, not once, not twice! It's hard to explain but time will do the explanation...

Till then,
Signing off
RaghaBoi
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]