Innocent Decision
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 
Well...
A's results gone. POP done and over with.
Two things that matter most now :
1) Choice of University and course
2) Where the hell I'm going to get posted to after BMT

Well, indeed they are choices that will affect my life. Depending on where I'm going to be posted may affect my career, since I'm considering signing on with the army as a regular. So... Hoping for the best.

As for university... Went to NUS and NTU open houses today. Was of great help, in terms of what each course deals with and what I can expect to learn in the 3 or 4 years in that programme. Also the pre-requisites for the courses. Well, my mathematics, although not good, is of help as most of the sciences need mathematics as a subject for admission criteria. Have gotta sit and decide what course I want...

Oh... I met my NYJC friend in NTU today. We were quite close in college but today he was rather distant from me. I didn't say anything because he was with his girlfriend and I presumed that that was the reason. However, he SMSed me in the evening, apologising for not talking much. The SMSes sent is as follows:

Friend (F): Hey Ragha. Sorry didn't chat with you much today. Didn't feel comfortable la. Cos new environment and I wasn't very comfortable to be around with you cos u looked so "anjadi" today.

("Anjadi" by the way is a lingo used to address a gangster/rowdy)

Ragha (R): Nah. Its okay. Haha. Really meh? I looked so anjadi meh?

F: Yah. Maybe becos of the shirt. Or maybe the bag.

R: Dude, I have worn the shirt before once when we went out. And that bag is a sling bag, have to carry it like that mah.

F: I dunno la. U looked very anjadi and I didn't feel comfortable being seen with you around in a new environment.

R: It's okay dude. Nvm. Haha. We can always meet up some other day. And dun worrie, I wun be anjadi. Haha.

... And so ends their SMS conversation...

I was shocked with as SMS but I burst out laughing upon reading it. Haha. Seriously. I was in my worst state, not even dressed at my best. Not even intending to look like a anjadi. And there goes my friend telling me that i looked very anjadi. Haha. Maybe he still sees me as the college boy he had been seeing in NYJC.

But well, that's how I look. I'm comfortable with that. So I ain't pretty bothered about how people feel about me.
.................................................................................................................................................................

It was after very long that i met my godsister Shangs (Baby Devil) on Thursday. We met at the newly revamped Northpoint and ate subway. That was the first time I was eating at ANY subway outlet. Haha. My first experience at Subway with my loved one. How nice! The food there is delicious! The cookies too. And I had my second Subway experience today with my 'Gladys Gang' - buncha nonsensical girls in College. I sure did enjoy my lunch - I don't know whether it was because my friends were there or the food was really good! Haha. Subway food isn't that bad afterall.

Well, gotta go off do something more important...
Catch up with some more posts some time later.

Oh... I miss my NavaZ gang!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]