Innocent Decision
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
  ...

This is a snippet from my Unique Princess Blog:

“i miss Rugha*!
he is one guy who will always stand beside no matter what problems i encounter.
Somehow he seems to know whether i'm down or not.even without him realizing.
hahas.He won't msg me Often.
But the times he msg would usually be when i'm in deep shit.hahas
i dunno how he kn0ws.lol.Somehtimes when he ask h0w are y0u in msgs..i would feel like pouring all out to him.BUT, i just can't.
Donnu why.
chechi & uma akkah Still can.But rugha is just..hmm...ii also dunno.”

(*Rugha is the nickname Vaanthu gave me because I call her Vaanthu.)

Well, Vaanthu dearie. I have always noticed this minor gap in between us. Yes, we do enjoy ourselves a lot when we go out together as a group. But u never had shared your feelings (especially when u are sad) to me. Maybe it’s because I’m a guy. Or maybe because I was never serious whenever we talk. Or just that simply u ain’t comfortable. I can’t blame you for that la. Haha. It’s okay. Eventually I still get to know what’s happening in your life through either uma akka or dappa chechi.

"Maybe i ididn't like it. But she did. She was happy. So was i. But fuck that fella who wasn't."

"No change is permanent in life but changes are what's permanent in life."

"It's not my life, so why so many restrictions? Are you happy? YES! Cos she is." - That's what my heart said and i fully accept it.

"God gave man the brains to create what he needs but man decided to use it to create what he wants. That's when disaster begin".

Where devils have hearts,

Ragha

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]