Innocent Decision
Saturday, March 20, 2010
 
Honestly, if you think I'm kept in the dark, I'm sorry (needless for you to forgive).
There's media, specifically Facebook. So what more do i need when I'm your friend in Facebook and you choose to upload silly photos of yourself with your "oh-so-loving" friends.

You think i should be nice any longer? Hell NO! I seriously will start doubting my sanity if i just leave of like that! Honestly, i believe my frustration isn't exactly justified! Contradiction eh. But i think it's time that i open my eyes, not that it was closed thus far. I need to open my eyes and my mouth as well! :)

And i soo miss dancing! Reminds me of all those times when i sourced my creativity into dance and not into studies! Thinking and knowing that afterall pursuing my passion is what i believe in! And well, not that i choose to differ now, but it isn't exactly a wise choice.

Nonetheless, i will still believe in pursuing my passion. Just that, in the current situation, i am very much curbed. Not that I am tied down by relationship or work, just my fears!

Did i mention? I actually was this close (not like you would know how close, however much i emphasise)... This close to admitting that i do not hate love, but just fear love. Then when i was into making an innocent decision (hmph!) whether that was true, i took the SAFE step back. No! It's not my fear that makes me want to not believe in love. It's just my innocent decision to not believe in love. Haha.

However much i can be a fan of Paulo Coelho, who 'die-die' (simple to say stands stong) says that love is natural and is a must to make one a complete being. He also says that, love is a way to commune with God! And here I am, all so pious and devotional, but just not ready to accept the existence of love.

Wait, correction. Not that i don't wanna accept the existence of love. I don't believe in the existence of love. By saying that i don't wanna accept, i indirectly agree that love exist. Get what i mean? Of course, to most dummies who think i talk too much and "show-off my english", it doesn't matter whether you understand or not!

Rain Game;

Ragha
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]