Innocent Decision
Sunday, March 14, 2010
 
I will never forget Friday, 12th March.
Was so super tired. Was dreading the fact that i had to go camp and spend another day there, before the weekend comes.
What more, when u know that u have to be an evaluator for trainees for Spinal management. It makes u feel even worse when u don't know what time it will end and you have another appointment to make it too before the day comes to an end.
And u can fall face flat on the bed, sighing "good night", not to anyone but just to yourself to remind u that the day has ended.
And then you realise that u cannot sleep that very peacefully cos u have to get up early cos u have to go somewhere not so far and not so near, but somewhere u have no idea how to go to!

But... That Friday morning brought a whole new life into me when i had the great opportunity to catch something so awesome. Something that i will never forget in my life!

I remember looking at my watch. I don't remember the time though, but i remember telling myself, "there's still time. let's just close my eyes and wake up in another 10mins!". Before i laid my head down on the pillow i caught a glimpse of light reflected on the window pane. It really caught my attention.

Got up from my bed and went to the window and peeked out. WOAH!!! What i saw was a lifetime experience. SUNRISE! To most of u, it may seem a small issue. But to me, it was an event! Haha. I was mesmerised by the beauty of the sunrise! I stood there watching it for nearly about 5 minutes! It was simply perfect!

I know it wasn't exactly the best place to admire a sunrise. People would rather choose a beach or park or a hilltop to see and enjoy the sunrise. But the bunk! Hell no. What a place! But well... That moment just stays etched in my heart! and i know it will take something so much more greater to remove it from my heart.

two things though.
I wished i had someone to share the joy with. to show the beautiful sunrise.! someone to share that precious moment.
it brought back memories of this special someone. Someone, a new introduction in my life, whom i had spent a whole night with waiting to watch the sunrise that never came. and it was exactly in that same bunk where that same someone msged me about how special that sunrise was!
I Miss You. :)

Meeting my fisherman.

RaghaBoi
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]