Innocent Decision
Sunday, May 16, 2010
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62X68NGAoo

Please do have a look at this lyrics-video of one my favourite songs.
Titled: Never Had a Dream Come True

I don't know whether i have actualli posted this song/lyrics on my blog before. But im just in love with this song. Everytime i hear it, i make sure it is repeated several times before i stop hearing it. The only reason why it will stop is cos my batt will die or it will be too late. Haha.

I dedicate this song to three girls. Three girls i consider very important in my life.
  1. She has been with me for the longest period of time. I think i know her inside out. I just want to tell her something. Make sure the decisions u take are right. It's gonna be hard for me to see you go thru shit. I think of telling you everytime, but i know it's gonna hurt u big time. I don't know which is more hurtful. What i think i need to tell you or what you are going thru? Maybe the day will come when i need to tell you. But hopefullie, you make a wise choice before then! :)
  2. She has been with me for long. By long, i really mean long. Not many have been with me for that long. The lyrics somehow just remind me of you. Do take a good look at the lyrics. You will find something to reflect on.
  3. She, amongst the three had the shortest time spent with me. By far, i can daresay, that was the shortest friendship (or more) that i ever had! I just remember you, although there's very little chance that we will ever meet. I will remember you for long. I just wanna thank you for that short time we had spent together on our first meet. I will never forget that day. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4mzfUSscyE
Titled: Broken (by Spore Idol Sezairi Sezali)

Heard this song just yesterday. They had broadcasted it on TV. I kinda liked it immediately. It wasn't the voice (Sorry Sezairi), but the lyrics. It was something i could dearly hold on to. I just like the song and the video. Awesome! :)

Declined Acceptance,
Ragha
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]