Innocent Decision
Sunday, May 9, 2010
 
Went to catch Ironman2 with my colleagues. Such a unique outing i would say. With my Boss and fellow two NSF. Although, the person who this outing was organised for, didn't/ wasn't able to make it! Haha. It has been a while since i went to watch movies with non-indian friends. And the first time i had the chance to spend time with my boss and department guys, other than in camp/mess/canteen/work-related issues. And yeah, having a drink with them at Macs and the discussions we had. Nice! Thanks Ma'am! :)

The movie was awesome! I liked the Ironman. As in the guy who did the role of Ironman. Not when he was in his Ironman suit saving the world, but when he was just a simple human. I like his personality, if i should say! I don't know whether he was sarcastic... I won't say he was. But, just the way he puts his words across. Simple nice! :)

I know of this man, who is not exactly alone. But seems to be in his own world. Unable to say them out. Cos everyone thinks he is in the wrong. I feel bad that i don't make the effort to help him out. But i know that it is my choice notto actually talk to him. He seems to want to say something to many people, but he chooses to remain silent. He knows that one day, he can rely on the people who are now distant away from him. Or at least he hopes so. I'm sure his hopes will not be dashed! :) Man, just speak up. No point being quiet. U know it is not helping you. I know you find it hard. But face it, it was always this way, in case u haven't realised!

Every time we sms each other, we both know that sometimes whatever we say, just means something. Something more in depth that what it really is supposed to mean! haha. and well, such a chat was carried out yesterday and then it turned explicit. So well, i can assure you. I am thinking. I cannot promise (i don't promise, by the way. I don't believe in it! *Irony*) you that i can make a decision. It takes a while you know. But hopefully i make one, that is good, for both you and me! It's not the number of years, it's the years that are to come!

Idealism and realism. This is what my colleague said " idealisms will never become realism". And another friend replied "that is why there have different names". Wasn't a prolonged convo, but an issue that had set me thinking.
Idealism - what you kinda expect, what you look out for, what you prefer. That's how i see idealism.
Realism - what is there right in front of u, reality basically, something that you have little control over.
So is it true that idealism and realism can never meet???

Sometimes i know that whatever they do is wrong? but is it up to me to say anything? yes it is. but will that help? or will it become the cause of separation? im not afraid of separation. But i am more worried about the other party coping with it. Or shall i be selfish and heck about how the other person manages the aftermath?

It is not easy on my part to remain silent. But i think i will just remain silent. But i don't want to see u suffering in that corner. I won't blame you. and it isn't my fault. But it's time i talk. But... It's gonna cause a separation. Wait, didn't i mention that before! Haha. See... I shall make another innocent decision soon! :)

Deciding the Undecided,
Ragha :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]